Monday 5 September 2011

Wanderers in the Fourth Dimension: Episodes 14-42

Well, I'm back from my summer break and feeling refreshed, so I'm glad I decided to do that. And hey, with a spontaneous bonus review it wasn't a summer completely free of my ramblings! Even though I didn't get as far ahead as I hoped thanks to the pressures and joys of parenthood - I haven't written up all of Marco Polo yet - I'm feeling bullish.

My current plan is to keep going until the end of the first series then take a Christmas break; If I've counted correctly, that should be 38 entries in 15½ weeks. That's not quite five posts per fortnight, which should be doable.

And if it isn't I'll retroactively decide that by "bullish" I meant "stupid" rather than "hopeful"...

Next Time:
The Roof of the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment