Thursday 4 July 2013

Short Trips: 2013

This is a fanfic project that won't actually be finished this year (if at all), but it has to start today (again, if at all) for reasons that some readers may figure out from the prologue. If you don't - and it does rely on one obscure reference - it will eventually come clear.

I've not yet decided whether to write everything myself or open it up to others. I'll make that decision before November.

I will prefix all the posts with Short Trips: 2013, so that it doesn't get confused with my ongoing Hartnell marathon.


Next up: the prologue!

3 comments:

  1. Good to have you back. Hope all your problems have been sorted out.

    Interesting start to your story. I didn't get your "one obscure reference". (Probably that clumsy mention of Ace, but as I'm not a Ace fan I didn't recognise the story at all.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It wasn't really so much problems as just other parts of my life taking priority. Still, I've got a review all ready for posting, so with any luck I'll get that done on Monday; and we'll see where it goes from there...

      Delete
    2. Forgot to add: yes, it was to do with the Ace comment. Lance Parkin would know.

      Delete