Monday 3 September 2012

A Flight Through Eternity

I'm back from holiday in Northumbria - and have got internet access again after eight days without it. Hooray! (Um, that's hooray for the internet, not for being back from holiday, which was a lot of fun.) Unfortunately, our TV has just broken - boo! Still, it's a little older than my daughter so it has lasted about 13 years, which is pretty good. I've ordered a new one (gulp), which should arrive in 3-12 days. I really hope it arrives before Saturday night, as I can't even get set up to record Doctor Who without one. :(

Meanwhile I'm starting a short, self-contained run: the Ian, Barbara and Vicki stories. 26 TV episodes, three novels, four Short Trips (including one on audio), one Companion Chronicle, and one comic. During the holiday I got a bit ahead of myself, and I won't be starting back at work for a week or two, so I had hoped to keep ahead - but with the TV giving up the ghost halfway through The Romans that plan's probably shot. Still, I have got six posts prewritten, so that's not too bad. I'll probably cheat a little and read The Eleventh Tiger while I'm awaiting the delivery.

Next Time:
The Powerful Enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment